We are a rapidly growing, global energy company and we aim for excellence in everything we do. In Australia, our journey is just beginning with the acquisition of Ausfuel Gull, CCG, Matilda and Neumann Petroleum and continues with significant ongoing infrastructure investment in key locations.
- Over 270 retail sites, 20 depots and 3 bulk seaboard terminals across Australia
- Industry-leading cartage fleet delivering over 1 billion litres of fuel every year
- Team of over 2,500 customer-focused experts and retail partners all over the country.
Our commercial division is responsible for the establishment, monitoring and delivery of products and services to industries including mining, resources, agriculture, transport, marine and aviation. Our services include:
- Bulk fuel supply
- Oils and lubricants
- Fuel equipment solutions
- Customised fleet fuel card solutions
- Expert advice on fuel management and health and safety issues.
Puma Energy has a retail footprint of over 270 service stations and unmanned sites throughout Australia, including an extensive 24-hour diesel network and fuel card offering.
Our sites are currently operated under a variety of brands including Puma, Matilda, Gull, Choice Petroleum and Peak.
The ongoing growth in our network of owned, managed and supplied retail sites, offers greater conveniences for our fuel card customers – more places to refill, refuel and unwind.
Search for a service station on your travel route.
Our in-house cartage division, Directhaul, is an industry leader transporting over 1 billion litres of fuel products each year. Directhaul has a reputation built on reliability of service, strict customer satisfaction standards and superior health and safety work practices. We are proud to have the safest records and standards in the industry.
- High-quality fleet
- Extensive and ongoing maintenance programme
- Rigorous team training in safety, process and customer service.
The Directhaul fleet comprises 75+ road trains, 200 trailers and over 120 dedicated team members devoted to delivering on time.
How can we help?
Call 1300 723 706 to ask a question or find out more.