Coffee competition terms and conditions
Win Coffee for a Year Promotion
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS, NT, WA and QLD residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 01/11/2021 and close at 11:59pm AEDST on 28/11/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase, in a single transaction, from a participating Puma Energy store in NSW, VIC, ACT, TAS, NT, WA and QLD during the Promotional Period (‘Qualifying Transaction’).
To enter, individuals must then visit https://cloud.au-pumaenergy.com/puma-coffeecampaign-signup or scan the QR code displayed in store, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including full name, email address and mobile number and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period.
6. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person per transaction.
7. Entrants must retain a copy of their Puma Energy purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of an entrant’s entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to entry.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. Incomplete, or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5 Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 250 on 29/11/2021 at 3:00pm AEDST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by email and will be published online at Pumaenergy.com.au/ from 30/11/2021.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The first valid entry drawn will win a $2000 EFTPOS gift card and 12 months free coffee every day including for a friend together valued at $2700. The free coffee component will be awarded in the form of personalised coffee card for the winner and their friend valid at Puma Service Stations.
14. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming any gift card or voucher are not included. Any unused balance of any gift card or voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of any gift card or voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card or voucher.
15. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
16. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. Total prize pool value is $2700.
18. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
19. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 21/02/2022 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by email and their names will be published in online at Pumaenergy.com.au/ from 22/02/2022.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use/taking of the prize.
25. The Promoter is Chevron Australia Products Pty Limited (Puma Energy) (ABN 34 009 644 151) of 365 MacArthur Avenue, Hamilton QLD 4007, telephone 1300 723 706.