We strive for excellence in all areas of our business and we take Health Safety Environment and Quality (HSEQ) very seriously.
As such, we always operate in line with industry best practice. Our HSEQ systems and frameworks ensure we consistently show global leadership in this area.
Our approach to HSEQ
We want to create a better environment for our people and the communities where we operate. To maintain this standard, we undergo regular internal and external compliance audits.
Our HSEQ Management System is embedded in our company culture and our approach to safety is informative, consultative and communicative. We combine personal responsibility with well-designed systems, information sharing and authorisation procedures.
This means that those both directly and indirectly working for Puma Energy operate in the safest and most efficient way possible.
As with all areas of our business we understand how to use investment to the best effect. We consistently invest in the best facilities, technologies and training for our employees to ensure we maintain the highest standards.
Our HSEQ Management System is embedded in our Company-wide policies, procedures, guidelines and work instructions and everything we do is supported by an underlying principle of continuous improvement.
The system includes risk management with a focus on personal safety, technical/operational integrity of facilities and equipment and product quality.
Our HSEQ system is grounded in the following principles:
- Risk Management AS/NZS ISO 31000:2009
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems AS/NZS 4801:2008
- International Standard for Environmental Management ISO14001
- Quality Management Systems in accordance with International ISO 9001:2008
- National Heavy Vehicle Scheme Certification- Vehicle Maintenance, Mass Management and Basic Fatigue Management Accreditation
- TruckSafe Industry and Medical Accreditation Program
- Heavy Vehicle Safe Load Program
- Emergency Response Accreditation WA.
Health and Safety Policy
View our Work Health and Safety Policy